Saturday, July 23, 2011

Incredibly Stupid Shoes

Check out this collection of dumb shoes I found. The mind reels in horror at the stupidity of it all. Why on earth would anybody wear this shit?:

These shoes are for people who want to show off their futuristic, forward-thinking attitude by wearing shoes that make them look like complete retards. Has anyone out there actually seen anybody wearing these things in public?

A broken ankle waiting to happen.

I assume these are for, like, kicking up sand or something? Anyway, they are really, really ugly and the pink socks aren't helping anything. Yikes!


There are no words for how stupid this is. Why?

If you were to actually wear these things I'm sure the end result would be bodily injury of some sort.

How many iguanas did they have to skin?!?!

Designed by the Dark Lord himself and forged in the fires of hell.

Who wouldn't want to look like a giant, walking LEGO?

Ancient Chinese Master Say: Take away heel to make haunches strong like tiger. If tassels touch the ground, you die!

Because normal shoes are much too horizontal.

I bet you wish your feet looked like sparkly whales.

Are these really meant to be worn?

I got my shoes at Ikea but I'm not sure I put them together the right way.


My shoes are my pants.


2 comments:

  1. The Alexander McQueen Armadillo heel is kinda one of the most iconic things to happen in fashion in the last decade. Are they functional? Of course not, but neither is over half of what goes down the runway during fashion week. It's more art than it is clothing...

    As for the converse pants, I think those are kind of bad ass...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tomy Dearest
    STFU THE SHOE IS MADE BY INNOCENT IGUANAS.
    Sincerely- tomboy

    ReplyDelete

You Also Might Like: